REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Million Dollar MBA respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that a copyrighted work that you own (or a work of a third party who you represent) has been infringed on this website, you should notify us as set forth below.
The notice should be in writing (including in an e-mail) and include the following:
1. A statement that you have identified material on a service that infringes your copyright (or infringes the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act);
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, which should include the type of work (such as a book or a sound recording) and any relevant further details (such as the title and date of publication, as applicable);
3. The country or countries to which your copyright applies;
4. A description of the way in which the copyrighted material has been infringed;
5. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our services (including a URL and screenshot);
6. Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;
7. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law;
8. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and
9. An electronic or physical signature (which may be a scanned copy) of the copyright owner.
When we receive such a notice, we may, at our discretion, remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and/or suspend or terminate the access of the infringing user. If we remove or disable access to material, we will make a good faith attempt to contact the person who submitted it, so he or she may make a counter-notification pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(g)(2) & (3).